The Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology would like to inform the applicants for the TVETSSP that SHORTLISTING HAS BEEN COMPLETED. The shortlisting was undertaken by applying minimum criteria as advertised previously and utilizing an automated process. All shortlisted applicants will now be required to go through interviews before final awarding of scholarships are done.
All shortlisted applicants are required to make their way to one of the towns listed below nearest to them for interviews. Applicants will be interviewed according to their current residence as stated in their applications or nearest town/city as indicated below.
All shortlist applicants are required to bring with them ORIGINAL COPIES of (1) A valid ID, (2) Birth Certificate, (3) Grade 12 Certificate, (4) Grade 12 Matriculation Certificate and/or Transcript (if applicable), (5) Technical Institution Qualification Certificate (if applicable).
- Kimbe – Kimbe Bay Int’l Hotel(26th October – 28th October )
- Mt. Hagen & Jiwaka – Highlander Hotel (7th – 11th November)
- Port Moresby (N.C.D, Central, Gulf, Oro, Western) – Jubilee Institute of Higher Learning ( 21st -25th November & 28th – 2nd December)
- Mendi (SHP & Hela Province) – Mendi Traveller’s Inn (26th October – 28th October )
- Wewak (ESP & Sandaun) – Wewak ( 7th – 11th November)
- Kokopo – Kokopo Beach Bungalow (31st October – 4th November)
- Manus – Seadler Hotel (14th November)
- Madang – Madang International (31st October – 5th November)
- Kavieng (NIP & AROB) – Kavieng Hotel ( 16th-17th November)
- Wabag – Rabito Motel (31st October – 5th November)
- Goroka & Simbu – Bird of Paradise (14th – 18th November)
- Alotau – Masurina Lodge (7th – 9th November)
- Lae – Lae Traveller’s Inn (14th – 18th November)
Any applicant who is not present at the allocated time or location, will not be given another opportunity. Please take note that after final selections is made, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES will be contacted.
For further inquiries call: 3012008/2009/2046/2017 or Email: Stella-Marie.Martin@dherst.gov.pg