The Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology (DHERST) is inviting individuals to join its Panel of Experts.
The Panel of Experts is a register of individuals with expertise in different fields and to an extent have some understanding of assessments, reviews and audits of higher education programs and institutions. The Panel of Experts will be used by DHERST to draw expert opinion on higher education programs and institutions for accreditation and registration for the National Higher and Technical Education Board for decision.
Candidates should have the following;
- Have substantial current knowledge and expertise in the management of institutions of higher education or of academic affairs in higher and technical education, which may include research management, or
- Have substantial current knowledge and experience in the design, development and delivery of programs/curriculum leading to higher education awards, or
- Have substantial current knowledge and experience in meeting the employment needs of industry, business, government or the community in Papua New Guinea; or
- Have substantial current knowledge and experience in quality assurance of higher education and technical education, or
- Have substantial current knowledge and experience in their respective fields and can provide expert advice to DHERST on higher education programs and institutions.
For more information, please contact Ms Wilma Paka, Executive Manager Quality Assurance Division, on Phone: 675 3012029 or Email; Wilma.Paka@dherst.gov.pg
Please submit your CV and a cover letter by July 30th 2016.
This notice is authorized by;
PROFESSOR DAVID KAVANAMUR