|File Size||1.07 MB|
|Create Date||September 13, 2017|
|Download PNGNQF (2nd Edition)|
As of the 27th of September, the current and correct version of the PNGQF is available for download.
Previous version of the document should be replaced with this version and should no longer be considered, consulted or circulated.
This revision of the Papua New Guinea National Qualifications Framework was prepared by a Technical Working Group established by the Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology.
Members of the Technical Working Group for the PNG National Qualifications Framework
- Mr Ponnusamy Manohar, Deputy Executive Dean, (Academic and Student Affairs), School of Business and Public Policy, University of Papua New Guinea;
- Professor Jeanette Baird, Vice President, Quality Assurance, Divine Word University;
- Mr Joe Lokes, Acting Assistant Director, Monitoring and Evaluation Branch, National Training Council;
- Mr Ricky Kumung, Director, People Centered Development Consultants Limited;
- Ms Wilma Paka, Executive Manager, Quality Assurance Division, Department of
Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology.
Mrs Rossa Apelis, Acting First Assistant Secretary, TVET Curriculum and E-Learning Wing, NDOE and Ms Monica Maluan, First Assistant Secretary, TVET Operations and Standards Wing, NDOE, both attended one meeting to discuss stakeholder feedback.
Mr Kevin Kalis of the National Training Council attended one meeting in place of Mr Lokes.
The Technical Working Group gratefully acknowledges the support and assistance provided by the Quality Assurance Division within DHERST.
The assistance of Advisers funded by the Australian Government is also acknowledged and greatly appreciated.